Saturday, 30 August.
Met up leslie at Commonwealth platform, our first few words to each other was, we are wearing the same colour clothes again. Super coincidental. Haha. We didnt plan it at all. Den head over to Harbourfront station to meet up Jerald. Walked over to Vivocity to look for teng. Had our dinner at BK.




After eating, slack around and took pictures. After which took the train to Mel's bf house to slack. Den at 10:30pm, her bf drove us home. (: 2nights save cab fare to reach home. Hmm... i wish i drive too. I WANT MY LICENSE!
Teng, mel, leslie and I were from the same primary school but we didnt saw each other before lar. (: Leslie and I met in the same workplace. Teng and mel didnt even know leslie exist in admiralty pri. haha.. Teng, mel and I knew each other since pri4. (: