Don't Judge A Book By its Cover.
---
Don't Judge Me By Looking At the Pictures I Took.
No one understand my feelings for now. Seriously just NO ONE understands me!
Seriously, why should i be unhappy when you are enjoying your life.
I may be smiling and going crazy in my pictures but there's always unhappy times.
From the pictures you people said, I am not the past jacinta anymore.
Do you think i enjoy my life now after what had happen 3months ago?
Seriously speaking, only my closest girlfriends and colleagues understands me.
I got it right that you actually tag my blog.Even you also don't understands me.After that r/s, this is what i got from you.So you think i am enjoying myself.Its like as if, i dont know what you are doing with that girl.If you are enjoying with her, why can't i just enjoy myself.You said, i am not the past jacinta anymore,Does that mean, i must show you i am sad in my pictures?Yes, i may not be the past jacinta you all knew. You all may think i change alot. But to me, i didnt change at all. I may be a different girl in pictures but to one, i am still the jac.