
Its big sister jaslyn's birthday! Celebrating in advance as she's taking leave tomorrow. A surprise celebration for her. This clever girl actually for the first time know nuts about it at all. Haha.. We have leslie to help us. They took the stairs from level1 to level28. Den shellen and I took the cakes up.



I was preparing the cakes and the rest thought that sebastian should hold a cake and hide in the closet. Haha. But on the table there's another cake, she doesnt know that seb is hiding. Sang the birthday song as seb walk out. She is really shock! (:

For the very first time, i didnt make any mistake in organising. Because i am always the one spoiling it as i send out email to the wrong group of people. (: If not it will be the cake been spotted by the birthday person. I am always the careless one. Hehe..
everything happens for a reason.
if i _______, will you _______ ?
i am afraid i can't keep it to myself anymore,
i wanna let you know.
should i? should i?