Sunday, 31 August.
Meet up jinhuang, ling, dee, fong, amy, huili for steamboat. Before all of them arrive. We decided to chill at J.co for donuts. No one eating except for me as i am super hungry. Ate 2donuts. (: When all arrived, walked over for steamboat session next to TopOne KTV. Started eating at 7:30pm all the way till 9:30pm. After steamboat, went over to Parco for ice-cream at Venezia. Took 2pics and head home, reached home at 11pm. We realise that we didnt take any pictures with jinhuang. He's enlisting soon. Going to be botak soon. We plan to go chill again this coming friday.


Monday, 1 September.
Time flies. Its september! I wants to wake up when september ends. Haha.. 3months to go before 2008 ends! First half of my year was ups and down. Next half am having lots of problems here and there. Others misunderstood me. You being a disappointment to me. I want a stop to all nonsense. I just wished for a carefree life now. After the 4years r/s, what is meant to be will always meant to be. If it doesnt, force also no point. (: