Hey! Recently, just one month ago i have been late for work. Normally, i will reach the office at 8:30am sharp or reach before 8:30am. But don't know why recently i am late like everyday! I don't wanna work. No one, nothing motivates me to go to the office.
Though my colleagues are all super nice and they made me don't bare to leave them. But how i wish i can terminate my contract. (: I still have like 7 months to contract ends! I believe time flies. Haha... I wished i am loaded with lots of money. (:
---
I have got a few friends asking me out on coming friday. Who should i meet up with? Haha. Ling, i wanna see jabez. Angie, i wanna go to the pub. You, i wanna accompany you.
How?? (:
---
My dear sec school girlfriend is engaging soon in dec. And i am so afraid i can't take leave cos its gonna be busy in nov & dec for year-end-collatrals. I hope i won't disappoint you. (: Trying my best to take leave.
Time heals and i am back on track. Things are much more better den before. Hoping for the better in the near future. I don't wanna feel cheated anymore.