<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6707408944771342556?origin\x3dhttp://jacintalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> jaclovesyou
Time


Profile
Photobucket
Jacintatham
21
2nd dec 88
Wishes

-panasonic lumix DMC-FX180, black
-OR, Sony CyberShot T77, green
-new wallet
-a green box filled with STRAWBERRY POCKY.
-tiffany & co
-winnie the pooh.
-pooh cake from aimummy.blogspot.com
-SURPRISES !

Links


*angeline.
*shirley.
*xiangzhou.
*huiling.
*melissa.
*melvin.
*pris.
*monica.
*jessica.
*fion.
*timothy.
*liting.
*liping.
*TAMMI !

MaikoSpace

Playback


August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009

Shout out


Steal this | New Group | Full Size ]
:D

Counter
ppl visited my blog (:
Music
»Now Playing:

jaclovesyou

Sunday, October 19, 2008


Its stay-home-sunday. Hate it so much when it rains. Hate it so much that the thunder and lightning scare me to my grave. And the rain stop... Finally.




Do You Do The Same

So many paths had led
Back to memory lane
Here my mind travelled
To the places again
Stored here in my mind
Memories I can view
The times remembered
I often thought of you
Many fond recollections
Which I can still find
Its here you still remain
Forever on my mind
Lingering on memories
Once more they play
I was missing you more
Than I did yesterday
The feelings we shared
Down memory lane
Repeatedly I reminisce
Do you do the same





I have got so much things that i want to clarify with you,
but you just pushed me away. saying...
"i don't want to talk about this anymore."
Why does things have to be so complicated?

writtern @7:17 PM