I was actually looking forward to my 20th bday. But for now, i am not looking forward to it anymore. It would just-be-another-ONE added to be 20years old.
Things happens for a reason. I doesn't want it to happen but it still happened. I am the only one that is to blame.I saw something that is not meant for my eyes to see. That got me pondering and having lots of thoughts going round me. And it made me to be sad... to be upset... to be small-gas, and simply just wanna hide myself facing 4walls.Why? Why can't i just forget about what had actually happened and is over for such long time already. Why does that still lingers round me. Does the problem lies with me only.So much so that i wanna have trust in you again, but that doesn't bring me to. But i suppose and wish that you will try to let me gain back the trust in you. Trust is something that need to be gained in years, not just a 1 or 2days thing.The problem lies with me. Blamed myself and i won't blame you.