Sad... Sad... Sad...
My Sony Ericsson C905 is at the service centre now for repair. Its the speaker problem. Most probably will be able to get it back this week.
-----
Office is filled with bouquet of flowers send by their husbands, boyfriends, friends. I received 3 bouquet of flowers for colleagues and a surprise bouquet for myself. I got very excited receiving flowers, don't know why too. Hahaha....
-----
On Monday, went for a briefing cum interview for IR-MBS. I passed the interview and they are bringing me over for direct interview with MBS next year jan. Hopefully i will be able to get through!
-----
Recently, i got super bored with my current job. I am super slack nowadays too. Super sian of the job scope. I need a change! 9am is my self-proclaimed reporting time for work. Hehehe....
Its a mixed update. As i have lost interest in blogging.