<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6707408944771342556?origin\x3dhttp://jacintalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> jaclovesyou
Time


Profile
Photobucket
Jacintatham
21
2nd dec 88
Wishes

-panasonic lumix DMC-FX180, black
-OR, Sony CyberShot T77, green
-new wallet
-a green box filled with STRAWBERRY POCKY.
-tiffany & co
-winnie the pooh.
-pooh cake from aimummy.blogspot.com
-SURPRISES !

Links


*angeline.
*shirley.
*xiangzhou.
*huiling.
*melissa.
*melvin.
*pris.
*monica.
*jessica.
*fion.
*timothy.
*liting.
*liping.
*TAMMI !

MaikoSpace

Playback


August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009

Shout out


Steal this | New Group | Full Size ]
:D

Counter
ppl visited my blog (:
Music
»Now Playing:

jaclovesyou

Friday, December 26, 2008


Christmas is over! Its soon to be New Year in 5days time~How did i spend my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

On 24th. Went for work as usual. Den went back home at 3pm. Went online. Met up dee 9pm at amk. Had dinner at mac. Slacked till 12am. Walked over to Broadway Plaza @ amk for K-session. Ling reached at 1plus am. We ordered 24 testtubes, its actually tequila shots with different flavours. Its damn shiok. I got tipsy at 4am. Walked to mac for breakfast. I sat down and con-kast on the table. Woke up and had hashbrown only. Took the train home at 630am. Slept at 730am.
ah lian-ling. (: tequila knit.
4am @ amk mac.
On 25th. Woke up at 1230pm. Shower. Out again at 1plus pm. Met up sec sch friends. Had mac for lunch. Took the train to boonkeng. Went to Renewal Churh for angeline. After that, off we went to Suntec for dinner at Swensens. Den movie of Twilight @ Marina Square. The show is damn nice. But i fell asleep for awhile. Took the last train home. Reach home at 1am. Slept at 2am. And today. I skipped work. I am sick. Fever, sorethroat, cough, voice lost. I am weak throughout.

The gifts i received this christmas.
-----
I enjoy myself alot with my two prisch sis and secsch friends. (:
I sms you, you sms me. I misses you, what about you? I think of you, how did you spend your christmas day, what about you? Though am with my friends at kbox and anywhere i am this two days, you are still on my mind. What about you? Though i am carrying a smile but deep inside, you still have a place in it. What have you been doing? I think of you~

Burst into tears on my cosy corner, again and again.

In the middle of the celebration,
though am with all my dear girls,
i am still lonely deep inside.





Counting down to a brand new year.


writtern @2:38 PM