I just got home at 9pm. Actually wanted to go SSC with XiaoDi but carpark full, uncleTeow couldnt park his car. So we decided to go SunPlaza instead. We had pastamania. It sucks lar, standard drop. Total disappointment. UncleTeow drove me home as i am holding alot of gifts. We chatted about relatioship while we were on the way. (:
The cushion which i bought at Mini-Toons. I wanted this for quite sometime already. And last saturday went to causeway point with sisjo, i saw the cushion again and i decided to buy it. Don't know what's so special about it, maybe its just because of POOH that i am super inlove with. THAT'S WHY. (:

This cushion will keep me company throughout my nights. Hugging infront of my chest and keeping me warm all night long.
Am working till 3pm on 24th.
This christmas i have got plans. *will update soon*
What's your plans?I am wishing upon a star to be spending with you.But i am thinking too much.I thank you for your sincerity in sending the gift.May you spend this festive season with your loved ones.Dear friend,from the bottom of my heart,i give you my blessings,may you find your love, once again.A friend of yours here,wishes you all the best and,do remember,i am always here.Take care, friend.
*memories shall remains.* i treasure & love you. *misses*