Its 1:41am. I just reach home at 1:15am from work. Its gonna be a tough month for me and for afew of us in my team.
I don't think i am able to get to sleep anymore. I would be crying on bed and keep thinking and thinking. I know i should not be thinking. But it takes time. I am back to where i am half year ago. Why? I don't want to miss you, think of you or love you. Time shall prove everything. If its meant to be mine, it would be. I want to erase you from my memory but why can't i erase you immediately.
I have been crying till my eyes have no more tears but it still been force out by me. Thanks to all friends that have been accompanying me whenever i need you people. I won't commit suicide though i said i will. But when i am all alone again, i start thinking again. Jac, no point thinking. Haiz...
Its all because of me me me... All my fault.
What a wonderful birthday present i received.
It would be a memorable one.
How you people want me to forget? Its impossible.