23rd jan going on 24th jan. Its 12plus going 1am.
I just reached home like 2hours ago. Freaking hell tired and sleepy while I am in the office. But once i knock off, I am super awake. But still, afterall still sleepy. Am super lacked of sleep!
Went to visit the doctor again today during office hours. I am sick again. And the doctor said i am having a fever, i don't know about it myself that i had a fever. WTH?! Few days ago, keep feeling not well, till now. ARGH........ Its only the starting of the year and i visited the doctor for 2times in a month. What is happening?
Took my medicine in the office and its difficult to swallow. Took me 20mins to eat 4tablets. (:
Shit happens with colleague of mine. ARGH......... Maybe its really my fault.
Its the New Year, I am not in hyper mood at all. Maybe its due to the age of me growing up. Its actually the same things each and every year. Kind of boring with it already.
The worst feeling for me is to be alone when i am sick. I feared. Why does it have to be happening on me? I miss you, I really do. Where are you? Where's the love, care and concern that you gave? Will you wrap me in your arms again. I don't wanna doubt love. The miss for you is getting deeper. How are you, dear friend. What have you been doing. I might be asking too much, but...... *sigh*...