<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6707408944771342556?origin\x3dhttp://jacintalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> jaclovesyou
Time


Profile
Photobucket
Jacintatham
21
2nd dec 88
Wishes

-panasonic lumix DMC-FX180, black
-OR, Sony CyberShot T77, green
-new wallet
-a green box filled with STRAWBERRY POCKY.
-tiffany & co
-winnie the pooh.
-pooh cake from aimummy.blogspot.com
-SURPRISES !

Links


*angeline.
*shirley.
*xiangzhou.
*huiling.
*melissa.
*melvin.
*pris.
*monica.
*jessica.
*fion.
*timothy.
*liting.
*liping.
*TAMMI !

MaikoSpace

Playback


August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009

Shout out


Steal this | New Group | Full Size ]
:D

Counter
ppl visited my blog (:
Music
»Now Playing:

jaclovesyou

Friday, February 20, 2009


I am going in my 3rd day of falling down. Lol. Couldn't sleep at all and woke up at 6am the next day, as its super PAIN! Den its damn swollen and of cos have difficulty walking around. >_<

Met up with teng on tuesday to go Smb Shopping Centre. We took Bus167 from Smb Interchange. And while alighting from the bus, I jolly well missed a step and i slip & slight & fell down infront of 2 aunties. And teng is saying why i fall down without a single sound. Haha. I don't know, cannot be asking me to scream? I know i ain't 3year old kid. I fell and stand up on my own. Haha. Cannot be asking me to cry? Hmmm..... though its really pain! Rushed to daiso to get plasters. Den 2 typical aunties totally is heartless k! I doubt they saw what happened to me, why can't let me pay for just 2items.. Typical singaporeans. Pissed! Rushed to the toilet and washed my wound den plaster it. But before that, teng took pictures of it. Haha. After all, i still smile and took pic. (: Went back to daiso to shop den dinner at Astons Restaurant. Super cheap western dining. Super worth it to go and eat. Hmm... after dinner, decided to go cotton on to shop. Before that, I sort of quarrelled with a uncle. WTH! Of cos, jac will talk back. And he happily shout back to the air as I walked away already. Haha...

***** I made a new pair of spectacle. As my previous green specs, lens crack. Changed the lens too. (: And I am in love with my new pair of specs, though its not any branded ones.

*****
Went over to PS with teng ytd and dorven came not long after. Hoping for the better for the both of you. (:

writtern @4:19 PM