Look out of the window and I saw a pretty double rainbow in the evening. Grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures. (:





Got bf to wake me up at 9am. Surf the net and look for job. Send resumes and within 30mins, I got a call from Kelly Services. Yeah! And they arrange interview for me at 4pm. Went to prepare and meet my ex colleagues for lunch. I was late! Reached at 1230pm to meet the interns and I have to rush back to the office to meet up with my ex boss and members for lunch. I had two rounds of food. Minced meat mushroom noodle and Bolognese. I am super full after eating. Walk back to office den to the toilet den company bf to back office for awhile and I am off for my interview.
Reach Bukit Batok and took a cab in. Ended my interview at 520pm. 1hr20mins of interview. And seeing 3 different interviewers. Stress in there. Bf called and chatted with him for awhile den i took a cab home as on the way to the station, it started pouring heavily. Waiting for Kelly's to call me to update me with my interview. (:
*Mr. Bf, thanks so much for every single thing.*