<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6707408944771342556?origin\x3dhttp://jacintalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> jaclovesyou
Time


Profile
Photobucket
Jacintatham
21
2nd dec 88
Wishes

-panasonic lumix DMC-FX180, black
-OR, Sony CyberShot T77, green
-new wallet
-a green box filled with STRAWBERRY POCKY.
-tiffany & co
-winnie the pooh.
-pooh cake from aimummy.blogspot.com
-SURPRISES !

Links


*angeline.
*shirley.
*xiangzhou.
*huiling.
*melissa.
*melvin.
*pris.
*monica.
*jessica.
*fion.
*timothy.
*liting.
*liping.
*TAMMI !

MaikoSpace

Playback


• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• August 2009

Shout out


[ Steal this | New Group | Full Size ]
:D

Counter
ppl visited my blog (:
Music
»Now Playing:

jaclovesyou

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Time flies, its mid-feb already. And i am yet to find a job. Have been going for interview alot since 1feb. (:
I love the cake. Am gonna get a pooh design for my 21st birthday. (:14th Feb, Shellen's son birthday. Sunny drove over to fetch me. We reached her place at 4pm. Ate the buffet. Den watch tv and chatted and camwhored and played with babies. Oh ya, Shellen's place is full of babies that day. Haha. More like a childcare centre. (: 6.30pm, Sunny drove cecilia and I out to Smb station. Waited for another one to pick us up to go to town.
14th Feb dinner was not bad. We went dempsey-Oosh. Atmosphere was fantastic. But our dinner is damn expensive and its the most ex dinner that I have ate in my 20years of life. Haha. Hmm... I enjoyed your company. Thanks so much for the dinner and the gift. Also the ride home. (:

I spent 2009 14th Feb fruitfully & happily. (:
The past vday shall be a memory to treasure. The song and the message you wrote. (:

------------------

Side track abit.
Till now, I still think its unexpected that we are....... Very unbelievable. Am i dreaming? I am happy for myself and for us. Hopefully I didn't make a big mistake. May the force be with me! (:




Dear friend, how are you?

writtern @11:11 AM