<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6707408944771342556?origin\x3dhttp://jacintalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> jaclovesyou
Time


Profile
Photobucket
Jacintatham
21
2nd dec 88
Wishes

-panasonic lumix DMC-FX180, black
-OR, Sony CyberShot T77, green
-new wallet
-a green box filled with STRAWBERRY POCKY.
-tiffany & co
-winnie the pooh.
-pooh cake from aimummy.blogspot.com
-SURPRISES !

Links


*angeline.
*shirley.
*xiangzhou.
*huiling.
*melissa.
*melvin.
*pris.
*monica.
*jessica.
*fion.
*timothy.
*liting.
*liping.
*TAMMI !

MaikoSpace

Playback


• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• August 2009

Shout out


[ Steal this | New Group | Full Size ]
:D

Counter
ppl visited my blog (:
Music
»Now Playing:

jaclovesyou

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Last friday,

Met up with secsch dearies to Bugis. Settled our dinner at MOF, suggested by me. (: I was actually craving for japanese food that day, so they let me decide.

Chit-chatted and left the restaurant at 8pm. Shop around and I suggest that we go and take neoprints. Hehe. They agreed and they thought neoprint shops don't exist already but they were wrong. Its been quite long long time since we last stepped in.

On the escalator
Yi: neoprint shop closed down already.
Jac: NO lah!
Yi: -turned around and there it is-
Jac: haha...Left the neoprint shop at 9pm. Called Mr.Bf and met him at Body Shop entrance, shop around at Bugis Street for awhile den walked over to Shaw Tower's StarBucks to chill. Till 11pm, left the place. Mr.Bf and I accompanied my friends to the busstop den we walked back to Junction to take his car. Reached home at 12am. Wash up and slept at 2am. (:

Angie is at Taiwan now. Enjoy your trip, girl! See ya soon when you are back. No worries, I won't break the promise I promised you. (: The best sis I received from above.

writtern @11:22 AM