<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6707408944771342556?origin\x3dhttp://jacintalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> jaclovesyou
Time


Profile
Photobucket
Jacintatham
21
2nd dec 88
Wishes

-panasonic lumix DMC-FX180, black
-OR, Sony CyberShot T77, green
-new wallet
-a green box filled with STRAWBERRY POCKY.
-tiffany & co
-winnie the pooh.
-pooh cake from aimummy.blogspot.com
-SURPRISES !

Links


*angeline.
*shirley.
*xiangzhou.
*huiling.
*melissa.
*melvin.
*pris.
*monica.
*jessica.
*fion.
*timothy.
*liting.
*liping.
*TAMMI !

MaikoSpace

Playback


August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009

Shout out


Steal this | New Group | Full Size ]
:D

Counter
ppl visited my blog (:
Music
»Now Playing:

jaclovesyou

Monday, March 16, 2009


Met Mr.Bf last friday at RafflesPlace den drove down to Queensway. Cos I intend to buy a pair of running shoe. After 30mins, I decided on a pair of pink nike one. Bought that and back to Mr.Bf car to keep. Den crossed over to Ikea for our dinner. Walked around and bought candles and lightbulbs for his room. Before we leave, bought hotdog buns for his parents and maid. (:
Collect his car den back home. (: Simple friday spent. Planned to watch movie but it didnt happen. Shall catch the movie this friday. (:

After his RT on saturday, he drove me to the nearby clinic as I am not feeling well. Hmmm.... I think I am gonna be deaf soon!! ): Hope it heals asap.
Had our dinner at the nearby coffeeshop den back home. (: Boring saturday but with ya company.

Den its sunday-as usual. But we had dinner with sisjo at AdmiraltyPlace. (:

And its boring monday BLUES!!! Mood abit down due to my ear. ARGH......

*****Gonna go jogging 2-3times per week. Healthy lifestyle. Hehe. And gym-ing with Esther and Jiayi. Maybe just jog alone in the early morning or late at night. (:
I love love my pair of shoe. Wanna get green colour but it dont look good on me.

writtern @5:41 PM