Who knows me best?
I guess I know by now who are they.
Miscommunication between us. Called up to clear up the miscomm. Everything settled. I can have better consideration for that job position.
In my previous relationships, I am the only one settling problems. And the only one trying to make things work out. The only one that will send out super duper long sms to pour my feelings out, and bill being a bomb at the end of the month. I can do all this to my previous, and not avoiding it at all.
Till my current relationship, I am avoiding and you are the one asking "What am I thinking?, "How do I feel about it?. I only have ... nothing and don't know for my reply. Sorry about it. We know this won't go on for too long. Time is what we need or maybe what i needed.
*****
Last friday, interview with DBS. Probably nothing goes wrong and I will be back to where I was. (: Waiting for the good news. And not having high hopes too.

Saturday was bbq-ing with Mr.Bf friend. Didnt eat much as I am having sorethroat. Back home, wash up den sleep. Next morning, fever flu sorethroat strikes me! ARGH... Mr.Bf got panic and ask his maid for panadol and everything that can cure me. Haha.. He's funny with his "that" look. :P So its stay home sunday. Still ordered KFC for his family and me. Also 2tubs of regular sized Ben&Jerry's icecream. Hmmm......

A great weekend spent with you. Thanks so much for taking care of me. (: