Yesterday got Mr.Bf to wake me up at 8am. Bath. Online for awhile den prepare to go out for an interview at Raffles Place as I got shortlisted. Interview ended at 12.30pm. Meet up with Mr.Bf till 1pm den head to office with him. Met Jennifer&Jaslyn for lunch at MosBurger. (: Was just telling Mr.Bf that I am caving for Mos den just right my colleagues wanna eat there. Happy that i settled my cravings. While eating, chatted alot with both of them. Thanks for the understanding and SHE'S just crazy. Hehe.
Lunch with them. Godma, DaJie & XiaoMei. =pAfter lunch, walk over to FarEastSquare as Jas wanna buy 4D. Walk around ColdStorage den back to the office as she forced me in to sit. (: But its weird as I aint working there already lah, seems like I am disturbing them but all so happy to see me. Received a number of hugs. (:
Left the office after 10mins and met Mr.Bf outside for awhile den I took the train home.
*****
Hoping for the company to call me to report for work. I want that job and working in that environment. Praying hard!
*****
Everything happens for a reason. If I am at 100% fault, I wont hide. But please stop blaming everything on me. 3 against me, its very fun right. Please continue. You childish people. You people thinking are shallow. Please wake up. Think for yourself who is irresponsible. Its HER(adv) or ME. Its HER that lied in the first place that makes me to back out. This is what you people called FRIENDS? Friends give blessings. "Good for you lor" is a blessing? I might have hurt you in some ways but I told you in the courtesy of you being my friend that I am with him. What is meant to be yours, will be yours. -Anyway, just clearing things out. I dont give a damn about it anymore. Losing 3people will come in more better ones. So, what's there to worry about. Talk behind my back for all you want. Being two-head-snake lah.-