<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6707408944771342556?origin\x3dhttp://jacintalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> jaclovesyou
Time


Profile
Photobucket
Jacintatham
21
2nd dec 88
Wishes

-panasonic lumix DMC-FX180, black
-OR, Sony CyberShot T77, green
-new wallet
-a green box filled with STRAWBERRY POCKY.
-tiffany & co
-winnie the pooh.
-pooh cake from aimummy.blogspot.com
-SURPRISES !

Links


*angeline.
*shirley.
*xiangzhou.
*huiling.
*melissa.
*melvin.
*pris.
*monica.
*jessica.
*fion.
*timothy.
*liting.
*liping.
*TAMMI !

MaikoSpace

Playback


August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009

Shout out


Steal this | New Group | Full Size ]
:D

Counter
ppl visited my blog (:
Music
»Now Playing:

jaclovesyou

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


31/03/09-Singapore Flyer: A moving experience at every turn
Received a call from teng in the afternoon to ask if I am free to go to the SGflyer with her. Its supposedly for her to go with her bf. But it didn't happen for them. And its free entrance given by her bf. (: I agreed to go with her. And in the other hand, I said I meeting Mr.Bf when he knock off. Meet up with teng at 4:30pm, we rushed like mad. Afraid to pass the time of 6pm. As you know, its free entrance therefore they only let you enjoy the ride without the beautiful nightview.

Reached cityhall station at 5:25pm. And we don't know how to get there. But the clever teng thought for a way to go there by just having us to walk blindly and we reached. Seriously for me, I will just go out to the main road and locate the flyer den walk towards it. Haha.. :PWe rushed, we perspired and kanjiong with her scare will miss the flight. And of cos, I am still not feeling well yesterday(flu,sorethroat with weird voice). Finally arrived at the flyer, dying for aircon and checked our tickets den up we went.

-Golf course-
-The map and in-audio- which I didnt see before last yr when I went.

-Marina Bay Sands- under construction.
-Offices in the central-.
It lasted for 30mins. Down we go after that. We walked all the way back to cityhall station(20mins taken up). She didnt join us for dinner but went home. Met Mr.Bf at citylink mall. Had our dinner den shop around and back home. (:

And of cos, I enjoyed my ride with teng. Cheers to our friendship since pri3. (:

writtern @5:27 PM